- NC State Environmental Health and Safety personnel remain available to assist laboratory staff, faculty and students as the need arises. Labs and research areas are highly encouraged to minimize activities with hazardous materials and equipment during this period of reduced staffing. Emergency response personnel will be available but limited due to remote work and are expected to have significant delays to calls for assistance.
- For direct assistance by phone – Ken Kretchman – 919-515-6860 or 919-795-1416 and Amy Orders 919-515-5208 or 919-795-1129.
- For direct assistance by email – email@example.com
- Online Question Submission
Keep in Mind
- Core facilities and other fee-for-service resources will not be fully functional.
- Support from facilities staff and contract service providers will be delayed.
- Ordering and receipt of critical supplies may be delayed.